The socks you wear say a lot about your personality. People who are always careful with what they put on often dress in a way that reflects their mood for the day. Some may wear bright colors when they are feeling excited or happy, and some may choose to wear monochromatic tops when they are down in the dumps.
Do you want to know what your socks say about you? Here’s a fun list.
- Knee High Socks - When a girl put on knee high socks, she might be a Catholic member. When they were younger, they must have taken it as some restrictions, but as these girls age, they learn to respect these knee-high socks by personalizing them. Some would draw on them, and some would even have the socks hand painted. They learned to turn boring and traditional party dresses into fun socks!
- Classic Socks - Older or mature people tend to wear brown or black classic socks. These people are classic, decent or seemingly rude. They may be a bit rigid in body language and like to show power and authority.
- Socks With Holes - If you see someone wearing socks with holes, this means that the person wearing them can be a miser. It may also mean that he is adventurous and ready to go beyond the boundaries.
- Crazy Prints – When you see someone wearing crazy socks (or funky socks), then that person can be crazy – really crazy. The print can give you a hint about the wearer’s interest, profession, and other interests. For example, a woman wearing socks with an airplane prints might be a want-to-be pilot.
- Bright Socks - When you see someone wearing bright colored socks, it shows that person is a happy person. You might even be surprised to find that some people from the corporate world are wearing stripes of orange, yellow, red, and pink fashion socks. This means that even if the rest of their appearance requires respect and authority, their socks come out as their outlet for being happy and optimistic.
- White Socks - Did you know that the friendliest color is white? It means peace and calmness. People who love white socks can be very special about their cleanliness or a safe playing person. The person may be scared to take risks and always adhere to the standards.
- Mismatched Socks - You are party dresses incredibly lazy, or you are a true free spirit who refuses to be dictated by social norms. You are a confident, independent, a visionary and perhaps a slob, but you are turning heads and making one helluva statement.
- Stripes Socks – These are worn by those who like to flirt with a more relaxed tone, but prefer the security of formalities. It is popular for those who want to strike a deal where creativity and business sense must go hand in hand.
- Odd Socks - For someone who intends to go with the trend. Your choice of odd socks is either a careless habit or because you are never interested in looking out a pair. They still manage to make a style statement.
What socks are you wearing right now?