Gold Medal Get-Ups
1. 80s Aerobics Instructor:
- Neon leotard: If you’re not comfortable with just the leotard, wear an oversized t-shirt or sweatshirt with a wide neck over the leotard.
- Neon tights
- Brightly colored leg warmers
- Sweat band: Use a bright ribbon you have lying around the house if you can’t find a sweat band
- Old gym shoes or high-tops
- Wear your hair in a pony-tail on top of your head or to the side, secure it with a scrunchy.
- Do jumping-jacks or high-knees at random intervals.
2. Baseball Player:
- Baseball pants or spandex
- Baseball jersey
- Tube socks: Tuck your pants into the socks.
- Wear a baseball cap and batting gloves or mitt.
- White or pale pink leotard: Wear a tank top if you can’t find a leotard.
- Pale pink tights
- Light colored leg warmers
- Ballet flats
- Tutu: Create a tutu out of tulle and elastic.
- Wear your hair in a bun on top of your head, add a tiara if you have one.
4. Soccer Player:
- Black shorts
- Soccer jersey
- Black knee high socks
- Sweat band
- Pretend to score goals and then fall on your knees and pretend to rip your shirt off.
5. Old School Basketball Player:
- Short gym shorts
- Sleeveless jersey
- Sweat band
- Knee-high socks
- Gym shoes
- Black pants
- Collared shirt with black and white vertical stripes. Wear a solid colored shirt and use tape to create this stripes if needed.
- Wear a whistle around your neck and carry red and yellow cards sticking out of your pocket.
- Hand out penalties for things like, not sharing candy, drinking too much punch, etc.
- Short pleated skirt: Wear spandex shorts underneath
- Tank top: The color should match the color of the skirt. Write school letters (ex: MHS) and stripes around neck and sleeves using white tape.
- White pom pom socks
- White gym shoes
- Wear your hair in a high ponytail with a ribbon and carry pom poms.
8. Wild Sports Fan:
- Striped knee high socks to match jersey
- Paint your face with your team’s colors.
- Carry around a foam finger, pom poms, and any other fan-gear you have.
9. Hockey Player:
- Hockey jersey: Wear shoulder pads and elbow pads or stuff the shoulders if you don’t have pads.
- Long black shorts or hockey pants
- Black knee socks
- Hockey gloves
- Black out one tooth and carry a hockey stick.
10. Football Player:
- Football jersey: Wear shoulder pads or stuff the shoulders to look like padding
- Football pants or short spandex pants (capris)
- Knee socks
- Carry a football and walk in the ‘Heisman’ position all night (pretend like you’re blocking a tackle).