Science is constantly changing and improving our lives. There are many articles on how the science of diabetes is changing lives. There are so many types of articles on the subject and below are just a few sources.
- Metabolism slow because of Type 2? Here is an article explaining why!
- Do you remember the Jonas Brothers? Well the youngest member of the band, Nick, was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was a tween. He is now a huge advocate for the health of people with the disease.
- Medical News Today has a significant section on Diabetes news. Check it out for all things about diabetic science.
- Science Daily published an article on how a drug used for Type 2 Diabetes can help those with Type 1. The study was performed by Newcastle University.
- They also have a huge section on Diabetes types 1 and 2, similar to Medical News.
- Adam Duvall of the Cincinnati Reds talks to ESPN about his Type 1 Diabetes. His goal is to “overcome [it] one day at a time”.
- Socks4Life has a great section on The Truth About Diabetes, Diabetes and Your Feet, and Celebrities with Diabetes.